I provide comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations.
Most evaluations include (but are not limited to):
- parent/background interview
- psychoeducational testing (cognitive functioning and academics)
- executive functioning (formal assessment and rating forms)
- visual motor integration/visual-perceptual skills/fine motor skills (formal assessment)
- language skills (formal assessment)
- memory skills (formal assessment)
- social-emotional functioning (clinical interview and rating forms)
- school observation
- educational advocacy/training - I will work with your family to make sure you understand the special education system in New York City. This may include attendance at IEP meetings or preparation with parents prior to meetings. I am also available to testify at impartial hearings.
My rates vary based on the level of involvement - please contact me for a phone consultation.